The gymnasium is set up inside a steel structure that is 11,000 square feet (1,022 square meters) long and 26 feet (8 meters) high. The most outstanding characteristic of our gym is that it has no walls! You therefore train outdoor, but with a roof over your head!
At our gym, you will find more men and women’s gymnastics equipment than you probably have ever seen under one roof, including:
- 12 acrobatic elastics track systems above the balance beams. Thanks to this one-of-a-kind system, you can perform your routine safely! Once you’ve trained on GymRep beams, you will never see this equipment as boring again!
- We have uneven bars with acrobatic elastic systems for movements of higher levels as well as dismounts.
- Two inflatable 50-ft long (15m25) tumbling lines (air tracks) designed with the new DoubleWall technology. This revolutionary material provides a perfectly flat surface to allow high-level acrobatic routines with minimal joint stress.
- Two 50-ft long (15m25) tumbling floors
- 1 40-ft (12m20) x 80-ft (24m40) tent housing with dance podium!
- 6 trampolines with acrobatic elastics that have 4 ceiling junctures! This installation adds to the safety of gymnasts, thanks to the system that brings them back to the centre of the trampoline.
- 2 elevated rod floors with full pit landing.
- Every men and women’s apparel!
- At GymRep, we have all types of harnesses to allow you to experiment with somersaults and spins.
The Chameleon is a true kingdom of GYMNOVA equipment, the world leader in gymnastics equipment. GYMNOVA was in fact the official supplier of the London Olympic Games in 2012, Rio Olympic Games in 2016 and is the official and exclusive supplier of the Fédération Québécoise de gymnastique and Gymnastics Canada, which have both approved our GymRep installations. In this respect, they regularly hold activities at GymRep, including training sessions and training camps.Each year, after camp, GymRep equipment is made available for sale at very low prices! For more information: 450-662-9901
GymRep’s Gymnastics Camps are recognized by the Fédération de Gymnastique du Québec and Gymnastics Canada.
Join us at the camp this summer: Register here!